|Posted by Cooper on May 17, 2016 at 10:05 AM||comments (0)|
Hey everyone! So this is the end of MK II!!!! So in order to do this right we're doing it big! WE HAVE FACTION COINS FOR WARMACHINE AND HORDES!!! That's right, you stand a better than crappy chance of walking away with a coin regardless!!! Also there will be pins, patches, and anything else MK II we're giving away!!! Here are the details...
Date: Saturday June 18th
Start Time: 1030 registration, dice roll at 1100
Fee: $20 as tons of prizes going out (please register and sign in at counter)
Prizes: Gift certificates, coins, pins, all sorts of random stuff. Top finisher gets their faction coin and so on and so forth.
1. Army Lists: At least ONE 50 point list with 10 point specialists. You may bring a 2nd list but you must have one Hordes and one Warmachine! If you bring 2 lists you must play each least at least twice and pick ONE coin when prizes are awarded.
2. Painting: No requirement though randomized prize for fully painted (must be both lists)
3. Number of Rounds: 4
4. Match Timing: Accelerated Death Clock (Player Clock 42 minutes)
5. Scenarios: 2015
6. Victory: Assassination Victory, Scenario Victory, Control
Points Tiebreaker, Army Points Remaining Tiebreaker, Army Points Destroyed Tiebreaker
7. Final Standings: If there is no clear winner at the end of the tournament, use the Control Point tiebreaker (undefeated players playing for winner have 1st and 2nd locked in) followed by Strength of Schedule and Army Points Destroyed.
See you there!
|Posted by ShowcaseComicsandGames on May 12, 2016 at 9:45 AM||comments (0)|
If you have been attending the Saturday morning Learn to Play Dungeons & Dragons Event we have an important announcement.
This Saturday, 14 May 2016, we will not be offering the event due to circumstances beyond our control.
You can get back to bravely adventuring in dangerous lands the following Saturday, 21 May 2016.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and look forward to seeing all you stalwart adventurers on the 21st!
|Posted by ShowcaseComicsandGames on May 2, 2016 at 5:40 PM||comments (0)|