Showcase Comics and Games

Philadelphia's Premier Store for Comics and Gaming

Forums

Forum Home > Who needs a Game? > Dropzone Commander

Justin

Hello! I am a new Dropzone Commander player and I am wondering if it ever gets played at showcase, or if anyone is interested in playing a game now and then. Thanks!

August 30, 2014 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mashguy

I know there are a couple people that play.  I have the rulebook and some UCM models that I'm working on.  Just need to get the starter set

September 1, 2014 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShowcaseComicsandGames
Site Owner

Henry and a friend are in a lot on fridays, and would probably love some new opponents. 

September 3, 2014 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin

Cool, thanks for the replies. I have the starter set. I am almost done painting up the Scourge. Mashguy, maybe we could play with the starter armies once you finish the UCM stuff? Showcase, do you know about what time those people usually show up on fridays? Maybe I'll stop by and say his sometime. Thank you!

September 6, 2014 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mashguy

Sounds good. I don't have the starter ucm army yet. I just have some ravens, a ferrum and a pair of gladius tanks

September 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin

Hey, any progress on the UCM? You still interested? Do you know if anyone at the store still plays? Thanks!

January 24, 2015 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mashguy

I have my UCM all assembled. I think it comes out to about 1500ish. I have just not got around to painting them yet. 

January 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
I know it's been awhile... Anyone still play dropzone at showcase?
December 11, 2015 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mashguy
I'm not sure. I'm still willing to learn how to play.
December 12, 2015 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin

Which store do you usually go to? Or do you know which store the other dropzone players used to play at? 

December 17, 2015 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mashguy

I usually go to the Swarthmore location.  That's where I've seen a couple of people play some DZC.

December 21, 2015 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin

I'm really sorry for my sporadic posting... and sadly, I don't think I'll be coming to Showcase in the near future, but if that changes, I will post something here. I hope you end up finding someone else to play in the mean time. Sorry.... :(

January 18, 2016 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.