Showcase Comics and Games

Philadelphia's Premier Store for Comics and Gaming

Forums

Forum Home > Frostgrave > Saturday League Play

Magua

Hello All,

Saturday is now league play for Frostgrave. We had a match up of Elementalist vs Thaumaturge. There were several Archers, Thiefs and Thugs. In the end both Wizards fell, the elementalist Apprentice and a few other unlucky soles. Treasures were taken and parties reformed,

They played on Coopers great terrain board that need more broken ground to limit Range of Visibility.

Group looked to have fun and was very friendly and inviting. They said they were hoping for more players to join up and form a campaign. I am painting up my Party and hope to be ready for Saturday 26th.

See you @ Showcase

March 13, 2016 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cooper
Administrator

I had a great game today against Tim. My necromancer against his summoner and a disconcerting number of screaming demonic barbarians. (And a bear.) Minions were murdered, statues were activated. My necromancer was beat unconcious by a very rude barbarian gentleman.

Great game, fun times. 

March 13, 2016 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin

Hello, I am possibly interested in playing some Frostgrave. A few questions: Which store do you play at, and what time do you play on saturdays? Also, this may be a dumb question, but does the store carry the miniatures line and rulebooks and such? Thanks!

March 19, 2016 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magua

Hello Justin

I am back from Cold Wars this week and plan to play this Saturday @ the Swarthmore store say around 11 AM.

Yes- they sell the books. They are getting the figure line in but I use their Bones figures to make my Party. They have plenty of terrrain and I found more at Cold Wars to make the board have reduced visibility for those pesky Archers and Crossbowmen.

I suggest you stop by and try a demo game and see if you like it enough to drop the coin for it.

Hope to see you there.

March 21, 2016 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Cool, I will most likely be there saturday
March 22, 2016 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.