Showcase Comics and Games

Philadelphia's Premier Store for Comics and Gaming

Forums

Forum Home > Special Orders > Next Forge World Order?

Doug

Hi Mike, I would like a forge world Basilisk (available 2/24) whenever you put the next FW order in. Thanks

February 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trentat

I would like to add one of the Lugft Huron, Tyrant of Badab models to that order as well if I may.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/LUGFT-HURON-CHAPTER-MASTER-OF-THE-ASTRAL-CLAWS.html

I calculate he should cost about $36.00 with the current exchange rate and VAT included. Does that sound about right?

I can pay Chris at Bryn Mawr next time I'm in, which should hopefully be this Saturday for the league kick-off.

If you could transfer it up to Bryn Mawr whenever it arrives that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

February 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Insomniac

I've got some Battlefleet Gothic stuff I'd be interested in. Is there any word on a set timeframe? (Need to work out how much spare $ I'd have for this.)

--

February 29, 2012 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShowcaseComicsandGames
Site Owner

There is probably enough stuff to put an order in this weekend.

What I need is for people to do like Trent has, figure out the cost, and drop off the cash at GR with a list of what you are ordering and your name on the list. If dropping at BM, put it in an envelope so it transfers down here. Multiply the cost in lbs. by 1.85 to get dollar amounts. I'll check the invoice when it comes in, and see how close it matches, but exchange rates don't change much day to day.

Payment has to be upfront, and has to be in cash. This isn't a sale from the store, I don't make money, and am just trying to not lose money from paying taxes to the mall or township, charging you sales tax, and paying CC fees. All I'm doing is getting it altogether and putting the charge on my personal card so we get free shipping.

February 29, 2012 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Insomniac

Is it too late to get in on the order? I have the list made out, and I can get the cash to Bryn Mawr tomorrow.

--

March 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShowcaseComicsandGames
Site Owner

Yes, not enough people have paid for their orders yet. When I get to the point we have free shipping, I'll send it off.

March 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Insomniac

Alright! Like to place the following order:

Two packs of Gladius frigates (SG-BFG-G-008)

One pack of Nova frigates (SG-BFG-G-009)

One pack of Thunderhawk gunships (SG-BFG-G-037)

Money's already been deposited at Bryn Mawr earlier today.

Edit: This order has been paid for.

-Ryan

--

March 4, 2012 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jerbear

can you add two Blood Angel brass etch to this list?

--

You are such an Ultramarine.

March 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Doug

Hey Mike, are you going to be able to order these in quantity for the store as well?

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/MONSTROUS_ARCANUM.html

I so, put me down for one,

March 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShowcaseComicsandGames
Site Owner

No. I'm not allowed to order FW books anymore through GW. If people want them, they have to order from FW direct, or put them on one of the orders we throw together on. But the store wil not be selling IA or WF books any longer. 

April 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShowcaseComicsandGames
Site Owner

Order for FW goes in today. Two more people dropped off money for orders, putting us above the magic number. 

April 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.