Showcase Comics and Games

Philadelphia's Premier Store for Comics and Gaming

Forums

Forum Home > Warmachine and Hordes > Hello

Marshall

Hello everyone, My name is Marshall I use to play Warmachine and Hordes @ the Granite Run store a few years back. My new job and schooling took up all my free time and to a extent still does. I was wondering if anyone still plays at the Granite Run store anymore? I would like play again and maybe get back into the swing of things. If anyone has any idea or free time let me know. My free time is mainly sat or sunday, sometimes a friday night if my wife has no plans. I am trying to biuld a Everblight group right now, but it is not complete by anymeans. I picked up some random models to paint and see if i liked the look of them...lot the train of thought i was on and the point...so thank you for your time and hope to be gaming soon :)

September 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mashguy

I don't play Warmachine/hordes, but I do know there are a couple of guys that play at least every Tuesday night and maybe the weekend as well.  If you catch my post in time, there is a Warmachine/Hordes tournament tomorrow, Sept 7th.

September 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShowcaseComicsandGames
Site Owner

Our Warmahordes community is pretty consistant. Every Tuesday night starting around 6 there are folks here playing.

They are actually just about to start a league this coming Tuesday.

You can also check our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShowcaseComicsGR" target="_blank">here.

September 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sophiaedward64

Hello dear. 

August 16, 2019 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.